1. Wash your hair first, and then wipe it to a semi-dry state. When wiping your head, pay attention to the technique and strength. Do not use too much force. Too much force will cause serious hair damage.
3. The lower hair can be blown from the root of the hair first along the
hair, and there is not much skill. You can blow it while blowing it with your
hand, and blow it down the hair, which will make the hair softer and then reach
the end of the hair. You can wind it up by hand, and then blow it with a hair
dryer. When the hair is dry, you will find that the hair has a certain
curvature, and the overall shape will be more stylish.
4. The hair on both sides of the ear must pay attention to a certain method,
you can wind it outward, and blow it in the direction of the hair while winding,
so that you will have a certain fluffy feeling.
5. Finally, you can blow on the root of the hair to avoid the hair being too
soft, causing the hair root to stick to the scalp and affecting the overall
appearance of the hairstyle.
6. Note that when blowing the upper layer of hair, use a small wind position of the hair dryer. The small wind will not cause the hair to become frizzy. When blowing, try to raise the angle of the hair as much as possible, so as to make the lower layer more compliant and the upper layer more layered.