For many girls, hair straighteners are essential items. Although the hair straightener is called a hair straightener, it can make all kinds of hairstyles, straight hair becomes curly hair, curly hair becomes straight hair, or blow air. But some people do not know how to use hair straighteners. Do you know how to use it correctly? Today, the New Style Hair Straightener Supplier will share with you the correct usage of hair straightener.
1. Wash your hair first, then dry it with a Hair Dryer.
2. Plug in the power supply and preheat the hair rod.
3. First prepare some small clips, and then trim the hair with the clips to make the hair smaller and make it easier to curl. Then turn on the hair straightener switch, let it heat up for a while, and then pull the hair. If you want to straighten your hair, just straighten it. When trimming, do not make the temperature too high or lightly blow it on the hair. First trim the hair from the inside, and then lower the outer hair layer by layer to style the hair. After trimming all the hair, use a professional hair straightener. To make the hair look softer, you can use styling spray or elastin to fix the hair slightly. Otherwise, if the hair is rolled up with a hair straightener, it will quickly dissipate and return to its original state.
4. After processing, unplug the power supply.
1. When pulling, please pull slowly to let the hair emit smoke and the effect is better.
2. If the temperature can be adjusted, please choose about 100 degrees, this temperature is more appropriate, otherwise the temperature is too high, easy to burn hair.
3. Don't pinch too much hair when pinching, otherwise the effect will be bad.
4. After washing the hair, wait until the hair is completely dry before using the straight stick.
After using the Hair Straightener, remember to clean it. After the whole work of the hair straightener is completed, some impurities on the hair and some sprays containing chemical ingredients will be dyed on the top, so we must clean regularly.
Many people adjust the temperature of the hair straightener to a lower level to reduce damage to the hair. I want to know if it will further damage the hair. Since the low-end cannot make a hairstyle at one time, it needs to go back and forth many times to achieve the effect.
Well, after reading the above introduction, have you learned to use a hair straightener? The use of hair straighteners is relatively easy. Most hair straighteners are used in almost the same way. Only by correctly controlling the hair straightener in hand, our style will be more beautiful.